|Violence Against Women and Children Registry System|
What is VAWCRS?
• The Violence Against Women and Children Registry System (VAWCRS) is a web based system which enables health facilities to encode or upload VAWC related data. The system improves data collection, processing, validation, analysis and dissemination of information regarding violence.
• VAWCRS is a national registry of women and children who are victims of violence.
• It enables health facilities to encode or upload VAWC-related data in order to improve data collection, processing, validation, analysis and dissemination of VAWC-related information.
1. Provide public access to VAWC-related data or reports.
2. Improve coordination among agencies, offices, institutions, and other entities involved in prevention.
3. Improve quality of data being reported and help to implement timely interventions.
4. Improve performance of the VAWC surveillance system by setting standards and facilitate integration of data.
Procedures for Reporting VAWC Case
Point of Entry for VAWC cases
1. Emergency Room
• Physician/ Nurse will fill-out the NEISS Patient Injury Form.
• The NEISS Patient Injury Form will be encoded in the Online National Electronic Injury Surveillance
2. Out-Patient Department
• Note: In other cases, patient directly proceed to the WCPU of hospitals.
• Barangay NsGO
What do you need to use VAWCRS?
1. Computer / Tablet/ Smart phones
2. Internet Connection
3. Internet Browser Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox