|Philippine Registry for Persons with Disabilities|
What is PRPWD?
• The Philippine Registry for Persons with Disabilities System is an online system for the registration of Persons with Disabilities and the issuance of unique identification numbers for discounts and other benefits.
• It supports RA 7277 and RA 9442 – Magna Carta for Disabled Persons.
• A national registration and reporting system for specific types of disabilities and the issuance of unique identification numbers for discounts and other benefits implemented in coordination with the National Council on Disability Affairs.
1. Registration of Persons with Disabilities (Online and Manual)
2. Issuance of ID Numbers
3. Online ID Verification System
4. Standard References / User Account Maintenance
5. Report Generation
1. National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA)
2. Department of Health (DOH)
3. Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG)
4. Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
5. Department of Education (DepEd)
6. Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
7. Social Security System (SSS)
8. Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
9. Private Organizations (POs)
10. Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
What do you need to use PRPWD?
1. Computer / Tablet/ Smart phones
2. Internet Connection
3. Internet Browser Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox